My THIRTIETH birthday is quickly approaching and I wanted to share some items that were on my birthday list and some of my favorite wine things!
- The first thing on my birthday list this year was this AMAZING TEE by Jacki ~ I love how it is the state of VA with all my favorite wineries! Jacki even shared a special code for my fellow wine lovers, HBD20 gets you 20% off your order! Go buy this amazing TEE!
- Next on my list is Olive and Poppy! I discovered this amazing brand when I visited Napa. The bangles are so beautiful! All of their jewelry is made using used wine barrels! So fun! LOVEWINE gets 10% off!
- SWIG – I absolutely love all my swig wine glasses and use them so much in the summer. They have so many beautiful ones!
- If you are traveling anytime soon and bringing wine home you need Wine Skins! I recently wrote about them on this post! They are so helpful when you are packing wine in your suitcase.
- I love wine charms and honestly I have a ton but you need THESE! How fun are these little men and women?! I love how they each have a name on their booty!
- If you open up a bottle of wine and don’t finish (who are YOU) you need this wine pump! We use these at the winery and I have one at home when I don’t finish a bottle! This pumps the oxygen out to help keep the wine!
- When we go to wineries with a picnic I always pack a wine sleeve. I freeze before we go and then we keep our wine in it to keep it cool!
- Are you obsessed with Rae Dunn like me? Well if so, this wine chiller is on my list and I NEED.
- If you don’t have a decanter, I would ask for one ASAP. I use my decanter all the time to aerate red wine. I don’t have a fancy one… just a nice glass one.
- Do you love keeping wine bottles but don’t have the space? Keep a wine journal of all your memorable bottles with label lift!
Hope you enjoyed this fun little list! Let me know what items you totally NEED! I can’t wait to see you all in this AMAZING shirt:)